In a country burdened by massive inequality and poverty we feel that by providing an equal ability to access specialist family law services and representations to all, especially the vulnerable members of our society, we can truly help South Africa to become a nation of integrity, prosperity, and abundance.
At all times, we strive to provide support of the highest ethical standards and quality.
- QUALITY LEGAL ADVICE
- ETHICAL REPRESENTATION
- LEGAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
- ENHANCE THE PUBLIC BENEFIT INDUSTRY
At the Fampro we believe that all should have access to quality legal representation according to their individual affordability. As such we have developed the test based on the information to be provided below. That said whether you are unemployed, middle class or wealthy you are welcome to contact us for assistance.
- FREE LEGAL SUPPORT
- LIMITED COST AND/OR DONATIONS TOWARDS LEGAL SUPPORT
- DISCOUNTED LEGAL SUPPORT
All applicants may be called upon to prove their financial status. We do retain the right to refuse and/or limit the provision of services if we feel we cannot accurately represent the applicant, it was brought to under false pretences or if we feel it does not comply with our aim, believes and cause.
Application for FREE Legal Support
Supporting documentation to be submitted with this application form:
- Identity Document
- Proof of Residence
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Salary advice: If unemployed – an affidavit stating that you are unemployed
- Bank Statements for all accounts for the past 3 months
- Court Documents / Summonses/ Judgements/ Transcripts (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate(s) of minor children (if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE MARRIED, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED IN RESPECT OF YOU SPOUSE:
- Salary advice a. If unemployed – an affidavit stating that your spouse is unemployed.
- Bank Statements for all accounts for the past 3 months.
Submit the form below to request legal support.
Once all above documents and application has been received it will take up to 7 working days to process the application.